Costbucket startup checklist
The setup process is a one-time attempt that we can assist with by contacting us.
- Start by first creating your Costbucket business account. Sign up now. Read more about the company creation process.
- Update the Company information menu.
- Navigate to the Inventory App and go to the categories on the left menu set up categories and add products.
- Download the mass inventory setup and product upload file. Note: Please email the file to the Costbucket Team for upload.
- Setup payment processing by selecting Payment setup then Stripe and create your payment account then order your card reader.
- If connecting with a Merchant Service Provider (MSP), please see setup process for PAX.
For advance setup and configuration, go to Costbucket Accounting