The setup process is a one-time attempt that we can assist with by contacting us.
- Start first by creating your Costbucket account. Create Account Now and read the Company Creation Documentation
- Once logged into your account Home screen, Click on the “Company Info” button and update as necessary. Read more….
- Got to the Settings App and update as required
- Navigate to the Inventory App and go to the categories on the left menu set up categories and add products.
- Download the mass inventory setup and product upload file. Note: Please email the file to the Costbucket Team for upload.
- Setup payment processing by selecting Payment setup then Stripe and create your payment account then order your card reader.
- If connecting with a Merchant Service Provider (MSP), please see setup process for PAX.
For advance setup and configuration, go to Costbucket Accounting