Account Management Home Screen
- Home Screen – Navigate the user to the screen with Main Menu options and Cloud Apps
- Company info – Primary information about the business for Costbucket to know their customer
- Help Desk – Create tickets and communicate with Costbucket
- Users – Manage all company user accounts on the Costbucket platform
- Payment setup – For companies using Stripe with Miura EMV machines
- Hardware – link to the Costbucket Ecommerce website
- Virtual Terminal – standalone basic card processing module for accepting and processing credit card transactions example customer
- Point of Sale – Main Android POS account portable when accessing on Tablet POS.
- Analysis – Business analysis reports providing insight into the business operation operational performance.
- Accounting – cloud-based accounting software including customer, supplier and inventory management. It is the central depository of all financial data from Costbucket. Recommended for advanced users and accountants.
- Settings – main settings for easy simple and fast configuration of a business account. Advanced settings available in the accounting module for accountants and advanced users.
- Inventory – Easy and simple module to manage inventory. More advanced inventory needs example tracking products by serial number are managed in the accounting module
- Customer – Basic customer management module. Customer account inquiry and detail review is available in the accounting module.
- Market Place – Connect third-party products to Costbucket example Square, Shopify.